Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What the heck...

... happened at the Early Bird Road Race last Saturday? I've been scouring all of cyber space trying to find out who did what, especially in the junior ranks and have come up with very little. Who raced, who placed, blah, blah, blah? If you know, don't keep us all in the dark... speak up!

I did find an interesting little tidbit today, though it has nothing to do with the EB RR except that it seems like Le Tour de Cali will use the same road. That Switters kid has made Rock's long list for a ToC start. I'd love to see the young'n touring Cali. It's fun to watch the used-to-be kidlets growing up.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I flatted in the 3s while in the lead group due to the many rocks washed onto the road. My dad gave me his wheel and I finished second in the chase group. My brother finished second of two in the juniors. I'll have more on my blog later.
-Andreas

A W Fo Sho said...

Sweet montage

Steve said...

Laundry... I've heard rumor that the 3's were combined with the p/1/2 boys. Tis true? If so, that makes a flat and chase all the more impressive.

AWfoSho... Quit showin' off. We all know that montage is not a part of your vocabulary.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was combined only because the P/1/2 had one rider.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Awfosho, sweet pictorial composition made by juxtaposing or superimposing many pictures into one, but you need a photo of some cute dog.

Anonymous said...

Only thing wrong with the composite image is that I couldn't enlarge it to see it better with my old eyes! And the photo of the week caption really challenged me!

Anonymous said...

For some reason blogger won't enlarge up some photos.

If you really want a blown up view:

Right click, save as to your desktop, and open it with a photo editor or viewer. You should be able to zoom then.

Yard Sale

______________________________________

New Ultegra 10-speed Shifters... $250 (discounted for juniors)

contact damavu@hotmail.com to purchase

______________________________________

Authentic DBCJRT Clothing

New 2008 Race Jersey... sizes sm, md, xl... $56/ea
New 2007 Race Jersey... size sm... $28
New 2006 3/4 zip Jersey... size lg... $28
New 2006 Wind Vest... size lg...$27
New 2008 Peloton Shorts... size md... $56
New 2008 Bib Shorts... sizes sm, md... $56/ea
New 2007 Bib Shorts... size sm... $28/ea
New DBCJRT Socks... sizes sm, md, lg, xl... $7/pair

contact samnbad@comcast.net to purchase