Friday, May 9, 2008

You all know already...

got scooped by Hernando today, but not because he found out before me. Got to read EOB's email in real time. It's just that 31 fifth-graders wouldn't give me a spare moment to post this morning.

But, what Mike doesn't know is that I was instrumental in getting PaulMach.com to shave his legs (no matter what Paul tells you) and Phil 'shoot for the' Mooney still owes me $42 for the helmet he will be wearing when he races tomorrow and Sunday... I even have nicknames for the collegial kidlets. Yes, both those boys race for DBC when they aren't wearing cow kits, I've cooked dinner for them in tiny extended-stay kitchenettes and handed up bottles to them in too many feedzones not to claim them as my own. Tdibble and Shawn R both are DBC products as well...

gotta grab a piece of the stars and bars jersey while I can :)

BTW Tdibble thinks I'm the coolest thing since sliced bread...

Congrats boys. now go get a couple more jerseys!!!

1 comment:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

you gotta be quick on the draw in this day and age ...

Yard Sale

______________________________________

New Ultegra 10-speed Shifters... $250 (discounted for juniors)

contact damavu@hotmail.com to purchase

______________________________________

Authentic DBCJRT Clothing

New 2008 Race Jersey... sizes sm, md, xl... $56/ea
New 2007 Race Jersey... size sm... $28
New 2006 3/4 zip Jersey... size lg... $28
New 2006 Wind Vest... size lg...$27
New 2008 Peloton Shorts... size md... $56
New 2008 Bib Shorts... sizes sm, md... $56/ea
New 2007 Bib Shorts... size sm... $28/ea
New DBCJRT Socks... sizes sm, md, lg, xl... $7/pair

contact samnbad@comcast.net to purchase