Saturday, May 3, 2008

Off Days...

Got to spend the day with the carpet cleaner and the mop. Was kinda weird sleeping in on a Saturday morning. With housekeeping on the docket, I figured that the longer I slept in the longer I could put off the chores...

While I was playing happy homemaker Tapinator, Andreas, Alex F and Staz were playing in Los Gatos. Don't know much except that Staz was 8th in the 3's and that we grabbed a couple of third places in the junior races. details anyone?

I guess that Swift's Ryan Eastman tore it up again, winning both the junior 15/16 race and the 3's... that boy's got loads of talent and is hyper-motivated right now. Hope he can stay on top of the form and not ride the J out of his legs before nationals.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was 4th in the 15-16s. I'll write some more about it later.

Anonymous said...

eastman was 2nd in the 3's

Steve said...

I guess my source sucks... I'm hearing now that Eastman didn't win the 15/16 race either, but I'm gonna withold comments until the official results are out.

never trust a fifteen year old kid!

Anonymous said...

.

Anonymous said...

The last comment sums it up nicely.

Yard Sale

______________________________________

New Ultegra 10-speed Shifters... $250 (discounted for juniors)

contact damavu@hotmail.com to purchase

______________________________________

Authentic DBCJRT Clothing

New 2008 Race Jersey... sizes sm, md, xl... $56/ea
New 2007 Race Jersey... size sm... $28
New 2006 3/4 zip Jersey... size lg... $28
New 2006 Wind Vest... size lg...$27
New 2008 Peloton Shorts... size md... $56
New 2008 Bib Shorts... sizes sm, md... $56/ea
New 2007 Bib Shorts... size sm... $28/ea
New DBCJRT Socks... sizes sm, md, lg, xl... $7/pair

contact samnbad@comcast.net to purchase