Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A "literal" Copout

It's the off season and things are kinda quiet... Some of the kidlets are beginning their base work, others are in the midst of a well deserved rest... Not much happening on the junior scene, with domestic proseys, or in Europe. All that adds up to: Not much to write about.

Not such a big deal if you just scribble on the Internet for fun or what not... But if you earn your living at it, times can be tough.

Perhaps that is why we see the bane of periodical writing showing up on Pez and VN. Pez interviewed Bobke. VN interviewed Georgie. It's not the interviews that I hate, it's the format they use to publish them...

VN: What is your name?

GH: George

VN: What is your favorite color?

GH: Pink

Snore...

Boring, but I guess if you don't have anything else to write about... or can't think of a more creative way to publish the answers to questions you asked in an interview...

I don't know, maybe one of these days I'll send out a questionnaire to one of the kidlets and publish it in question and answer format... just for fun!

SW: Hello, what is your name?

Junior Kidlet: What do you care?

SW: I don't, but I gotta fill 750 words.

JK: Call me Bill.

SW: I'm sure it's not Bill. Can I call you William?

JK: Whatever

SW: blah, blah, blah...

JK: Yakity Yak...

See what I mean? It's not literature... it's a copout.

But... I got you to read it! :) Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Yard Sale

______________________________________

New Ultegra 10-speed Shifters... $250 (discounted for juniors)

contact damavu@hotmail.com to purchase

______________________________________

Authentic DBCJRT Clothing

New 2008 Race Jersey... sizes sm, md, xl... $56/ea
New 2007 Race Jersey... size sm... $28
New 2006 3/4 zip Jersey... size lg... $28
New 2006 Wind Vest... size lg...$27
New 2008 Peloton Shorts... size md... $56
New 2008 Bib Shorts... sizes sm, md... $56/ea
New 2007 Bib Shorts... size sm... $28/ea
New DBCJRT Socks... sizes sm, md, lg, xl... $7/pair

contact samnbad@comcast.net to purchase