Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cal Aggie Crit in Pictures

This dial-up stuff is killing me. When will far West Davis get out of the stone age and offer something more than the infinitely unaffordable Comcast!? Anyways, I have this whole cd of pics that I should really take into school and upload from there. But my principal probably wouldn't be too chummy with me if she found out I was... well, you know, I really should be teaching those 5th-Graders when I'm being paid too.
Credit for all these shots go to Jim Childress, Jan Stastny, and Jim Kuphaldt. I have way too much fun watching the DBCJRT boys riding in circles to be bothered by a silly thing like a camera. My pictures are all in my head! That way I can photoshop them anyway I want to...

PtotheArker and College Boy warm up pre-junior Race

Orange and White all over the front early in the junior race

TK and El Gigante drive the initial break...

While AWfoSho covers anything that moves in the chasing field. Rumor has it that some of the kiddos don't like his aggressive style of "passive blocking." To which he will always respond... If you don't want me there, move me out of the way!

Laundry covers the now docile peloton while AWfoSho sheads the long-fingered gloves in preparation for the field sprint.

Meanwhile... up the road, TK and El Gigante drive the final nail into Disco's coffin!

And it is all over 'cept for the pie... wait, that weekend is coming up shortly. In this case it is all over 'cept for the 4/5, 3/4 and fast guys race!

No comments:

Yard Sale

______________________________________

New Ultegra 10-speed Shifters... $250 (discounted for juniors)

contact damavu@hotmail.com to purchase

______________________________________

Authentic DBCJRT Clothing

New 2008 Race Jersey... sizes sm, md, xl... $56/ea
New 2007 Race Jersey... size sm... $28
New 2006 3/4 zip Jersey... size lg... $28
New 2006 Wind Vest... size lg...$27
New 2008 Peloton Shorts... size md... $56
New 2008 Bib Shorts... sizes sm, md... $56/ea
New 2007 Bib Shorts... size sm... $28/ea
New DBCJRT Socks... sizes sm, md, lg, xl... $7/pair

contact samnbad@comcast.net to purchase